HOW TO TURN IN YOUR WORK
- Once you have processed your images in Photoshop and saved them TIFF files, you should move those files that you plan to turn into your FINALS folder on your external drive.
- From here, open the Google Chrome browser on your computer. Navigate to your class Google Drive folder that you have shared with me. Ex: Doe_Jane.
- Within this folder, create a folder for each project that you work on in class. Ex: Project 1: Name Game, Project 2: Composition, etc.
- To turn in your work, locate your final files in Adobe Bridge OR Finder. Make sure that your files are labeled correctly according to each project. If you are unsure about how to label your files, check the project handout page OR the assignment in OnCampus.
- Next, select your files by holding down the Command key and clicking each file. Then drag and drop them into the correct folder on Google Drive in your browser window. Make sure that you are in the Google Chrome browser. File upload does not work in the Safari browser. Please note that you might have to resize your windows to drag and drop your files.