Submit Your Work to the TMI Muse
Today in class, you will submit your 5 strongest photographs to the Muse for consideration. See below for instructions on how to prep your image files and submit:
- Navigate through your hard drive and choose your 5 strongest images that you have made this year in class.
- Open each high res image file (PSD or TIFF) in Photoshop. You will need to prep these files to print at 300 dpi and save them as JPEG.
- In PS, navigate to Image>Image Size. Check the box that says Resample Image. Change your image size to 18 x 12" or 12 x 18". Make sure the resolution says 300 ppi.
- Hit OK. Next, go to File>Save As. Save this file as a JPEG. Label it lastname_firstname_imagetitle. You will have to give your photograph a title.
- Once you have saved your 5 images as JPEG at 300 ppi with 18" on the longest edge, you will upload them for submission HERE.